A wildcard certificate takes domain security a step further: you can secure your website (normally www.example.com), but also any number of subdomains (e.g. forum.example.com, blog.example.com), all with a single wildcard certificate. The Positive SSL Wildcard is the most cost effective WildCard SSL certificate available today.
- 128/256 bit SSL Certificate
- The Wildcard SSL certificate can multiple subdomains on a single domain name with a single 2048-bit industry standard SSL Certificate
- Trusted by over 99.3% of current Internet users
- Positive SSL is the solution for new websites or environments where trust has been established and entity verification (for identity assurance) is not needed.
Sectigo Positive SSL Wildcard certificates are best used for volume e-commerce transaction, and is is an excellent option for securing your private intranet or extranet.
* SSL certificates must be installed on your web server. Therefore, an end-to-end SSL installation support should be performed by your hosting provider. Please contact their support for assistance with CSR generation and SSL installation.
** Selected orders can be flagged for an additional "Brand Validation" procedure by Certificate Authority. This is a necessary security measure. If the order is flagged for "Brand Validation", SSL issuance can be delayed for a time period deemed necessary by the Certificate Authority.
Sectigo Positive SSL Wildcard
- Brand: Sectigo
- Service Code: CWH-CPW017SSL
- Status: Available